Sunday, February 7, 2010

Using White Board to Schedule Your Activity

sudarma

I always forget about what I do yesterday, and that is waste my time a lot. What I mean with this sentence is? For example, today my last jobs is finish at this step, and with this site. Tomorrow my chance to forget about my last work is about 50%, this is bad.

For solve the problem, now I use white board to help me remember about the last jobs. I have this idea after read one article about, don’t trust your selft to remember something. And this is true, I always forget about my jobs, about the little deal, and another think.

After I use the white board, to write the last jobs and for schedule for next days jobs, i never waste my time again. This white board is like Business Note for me.

Posting yang berhubungan



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda untuk artikel ini :)