Thursday, March 4, 2010

Help my friend solve His Problem

sudarma

Yesterday I have a lot of trouble with my friend. What kind of problem? Just ordinary problem for student, yes learning mathematic. He (my friend) will need learn hard to follow the class lesson. His basic to algebra is really weak, and I know I must help him to learning.

I have more knowledge about algebra than him, that’s why he asks me to help him. In the past, I follow some online tutor to help me improve my knowledge about algebra, and the result, my score is better. I just start to learning with him last week, and today he already solve five question about algebra without my help, that’s was very good. I try my best to help him, based on my experience while I’m learning online with great tutor in algebra.

Hope he will have great base after two weak learning with me.

Posting yang berhubungan



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda untuk artikel ini :)